Senior Audit Manager - Top 30 - Central London
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Audit Manager Top 30 Central London based firm.
The firm are a well know and highly regarded with an excellent track record of promoting from within. Despite the challenging year, they have been able to add numerous new clients to their portfolio and as a result are looking to expend the team with this hire.
Client range from small entrepreneurial start-ups to large corporates across a range of industries including tech, media and entertainment and financial services.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to become a Partner in the future.
You will be managing a sizeable portfolio of around £700k consisting of circa 70% audit and 30% accounts.
- Planning, supervising, and reviewing audit, accounts, and corporation tax work
- Supervising junior staff
- Ensuring the professional development and conducting appraisals for junior staff
- Billing management
- Ad hoc work
- Assisting in generating new business
- ACA or equivalent qualified
- At least three years experience working as a manager
- Must have extensive experience with UK GAAP/FRS 102
- Experience with IFRS would be beneficial but not essential
- Experience managing a portfolio in excess of £500k
- Predominantly audit focused
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend