Managing Consultant - Public Practice
Senior Audit Manager - Listed Clients
Ambition are working with a leading Audit firm in London that is looking to hire a Senior Audit Manager due to internal promotions.
Unlike some firms out there who are making redundancies and putting promotions on hold, this firm has been going from strength to strength. This is demonstrated by the number of promotions they have made this year and as well as with the company bonus scheme. All this has been done in a sustainable way and has not been at the expense of the company culture or work life balance.
You will be working on a range of commercial sectors (no FS or NFP in the team) which could include manufacturing, natural resources and energy, investments, property and hotel groups, tech, professional services, online retailers as well as some more niche sectors such as CBD oil companies. Clients consist of those under UK GAAP as well as PIEs (predominantly AIM listed). There is flexibility to the split of listed and non listed clients however some experience with listed clients is necessary.
Promotions are very much merit based and no dependent on the length of time you have spent in a particular division. Promotions are done twice a year so if you do miss out or join at the 'wrong time' you won't have to wait long for your next opportunity. You will be joining a social and positive environment. The firm have a diverse workforce and actively champion different cultures,
- Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Identify business opportunities
- Mange all stages of the audit
- Anticipating any accounting issues
- Advising clients appropriately
- Review work of more junior staff
- Train and coach more junior staff
Additionally from time to time you may be asked to help in other areas. These could include;
- Reporting accountant work on IPO's
- Due Diligence
- Litigation Support and Fraud Investigation
- ACA, ACCA or ACA, or equivalent, qualified
- At least 2 years experience working in audit in the UK
- Exposure to listed clients in the UK, ideally some AIM listed
- Extensive experience with FRS102 and IFRS
- At least 3 years post qualification experience.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend