Managing Consultant - Public Practice
Senior Audit Manager - Energy
Ambition are working with one of the leading audit firm, both in the UK and worldwide to recruit a Senior Audit Manager to worm with energy (oil & gas, renewable energy) and mining clients.
The firm have gone from strength to strength over recent years and have established themselves as one of the leading firms outside the Big4 and Top 5. You will benefit from a better work life balance than those larger firm and great opportunities for progression which will be based on merit and not how long you have been working there. This is highlighted by the leadership team who has progressed throughout the ranks.
The role has come about due to an exciting pipeline of new business. You will be given a diverse portfolio of clients which can include both listed (typically AIM) and non listed clients.
- Responsible for ownership and completion of each audit assignment within the agreed budget and deadline
- Meet clients' needs and takes responsibility for ensuring the delivery of quality work
- Supports the project management of the audit and monitors and implements
- Coach and mentor audit teams
- To adhere to deadlines, notifying the Partner of any issues
- Identify new work
- Manage WIP and billing on client assignments.
- Preparation and presentation of reports to the senior management and Audit Committees / Boards.
- Proactive in Business Development activities
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring your network.
- ACA ICAEW, ACCA, CA ICAS qualified or equivalent.
- Ensures adequate CPD is undertaken in the relevant client sectors
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards including IFRS and FRS 102
- Experience in working with complex groups, reporting structures and liaising with the component auditors.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend