Senior Audit Manager - Charities/NFP
Senior Audit Manager - Charities and NFP
I am currently working with one of the leading accountancy firms in the UK, especially when it comes to charity and not for profit clients.
The firm have a broad and diverse client base that range from start-ups to some of the best known and most interesting charities and NFP organisations.
The team has a friendly an inclusive culture that support and partners and senior staff are always approachable. Clients include charities, INGOs, grant makers, academies, schools, membership organisations, professional bodies and housing associations, many of whom are household names.
This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking to specialise and grow within the sector. You will be encouraged to take on more responsibility and you will have the opportunity to quickly develop and progress within the firm.
- Managing a portfolio of external audit clients
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients
- Leading a number of audit teams and ensuring planned work is completed within the agreed budget and timescales from planning through to completion
- Act as the main point of contact for your clients through the year
- Work to tight deadlines and taking responsibility for your work
- Present reports to the Directors/Partners and Audit Committees/Boards
- Coach and mentor the audit teams to assist them in the delivery of engagements
- Be proactive in Business Development activities within your network
- Involvement in proposals and presentations for new clients
- Involvement in the provision of wider assurance services to clients
- Participate in team and firm wide activities and training opportunities
- Qualified ACA, ICAS or ACCA.
- Strong technical knowledge of UK auditing and accounting standards
- Experience of Charity and NFP audits
- An interest in the not for profit/charity sector
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend