Senior Audit Manager - Big 4
|Location:||City of London|
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum|
Senior Audit Manager Big 4 London
I am currently working with a global Big 4 accountancy firm that is looking to hire an Senior Audit Manager for their London office.
The opportunity has come about due to strong double digit growth in recent times and as a result they are looking to add a Senior Manager to the team.
Working in a team of close to 100, you will have client across a range of corporate sectors and include many household names. Industries include technology, consumer business, professional services and manufacturing.
As well as your regular duties, you will also have the opportunity to get involved in other areas of the business should you wish. These include but are not limited to recruitment, technical updates and training.
- Audit and Assurance planning and the delivery of the Audit and Assurance plan to the client
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information
- Management of reporting requirements, including working with the team on client premises and attendance at meetings
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Involvement in tendering for new clients
- Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Involvement in internal functions such as HR, Recruitment, Training, Technical areas
- At least 1 years' experience working as an Audit Manager in the UK
- Big 4 experience
- Practical experience working with IFRS and UK GAAP reporting standards
- Experience in the following sectors would be beneficial; technology, consumer business, professional services and manufacturing.
- ACA, ACCA qualified or equivalent