Are you looking for a consultancy firm, which provides the most modernised accountancy software with an adaptable working life as a Senior Accountant?
This new wave consultancy firm based in North London, offers exceptionally swift career progression as well as, the many benefits of this role providing opportunity in an expanding firm at a very exciting stage of its growth.
Based in North London, the multi-faceted consultancy firm has seen huge growth recentley owing to the business leaders expertise, excellent service and delivery in accountancy, tax, marketing, legal and many other areas.
As the Senior Accountant you will be supporting the Head of Accountancy assisting with start to finish accounting duties. As part of a team, you need to ensure clients receive an exceptional service. Responsibilities include:
- Provide records of our clients using accounting software packages including Xero and Sage 50
- Prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliations
- Completing year end accounts for Limited and LLP's under FRS 102, Section 1A and FRS 105
- Assisting clients with enquiries
- Organising final year end trial balance
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Preparing corporation tax computation calculations and basic tax planning
- Supervising and reviewing work of junior members of staff
Candidates are required to be qualified in ACCA/ACA or equivalent and have demonstrable knowledge of working in a client facing accounting role. The firm are looking for:
- 3 year plus experience within practice
- Organised and can work well under pressure
- Xero certified user
- Able to commute easily to North London
Whats on Offer
This is a chance to join a firm, lead by pioneering business leaders that will offer the chance to develop career, and self, along with a market rate salary and hybrid working policy.
Please apply directly or call Jonathan for a confidential chat on 020 7430 7273 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend