Ambition is working with multiple clients and there has been a consensus in the market that good quality senior accountants are in need in central London.
Ambition works with a range of clients from top 20 accountancy practices to smaller mid-sized firms. All our clients have a client centric focus with the common aim of helping customers push their businesses to new heights. Although all roles are currently remote once restrictions ease employees will be expected to commute into the central London office.
Senior Accountants are expected to be well versed in working a general practice role, utilising accounts, payroll, tax and be able to confidently liaise with clients.
- Maintain client bookkeeping, prepare accounts, VAT returns and management information.
- Dealing with HMRC and Companies House on behalf of clients.
- Review the work of more junior staff within the practice.
- Preparation of corporation tax and have a working knowledge of personal tax.
- Carrying out and finalising year end accounts for range of clients.
- Management accounts preparation and cash flow projections.
As a Senior Accountant you will have a minimum of three years working within an accountancy practice.
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- Must have experience managing your own portfolio of clients
- An in-depth working knowledge of accountancy software
- Strong technical knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.