Semi Senior Management Accountant
|Salary:||£26000 - £35000 per annum|
Ambition is working with a longstanding client of ours currently seeking a semi senior management accountant to join their team in central London.
This firm has been providing excellent service to clients for over a century and its no surprise that many of their client partnerships span decades. The pride themselves of their ability to develop an insightful understanding of the clients' objectives, and for this reason they have grown from strength to strength. The offices are based in central London.
As a management accountant you will take responsibility for a portfolio of clients from various industries while focusing on their monthly/quarterly management accounts.
- Daily bookkeeping for a variety of clients
- VAT returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Assisting with the management of clients' files
- Assist with ad-hoc tasks
As a management accountant you will have a minimum of two years' demonstratable experience of working on management accounts in an accountancy practice.
- Part qualified AAT or ACCA
- Experience using Xero and Sage
- Excellent client communication skills
- Deadline focused
- Ability to work as part of team
- Advanced Microsoft office skills - Excel, Word, Outlook
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or contact Timo on 020 743 07263.