Sales Team Leader - Business Advisory Firm
|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + + bonus + OTE + bens|
Sales Team Leader - Professional Services
Leading advisory firm
£65,000 - £70,000 + commission + bonus
Hugely successful firm with exciting growth plans
A very exciting opportunity has opened up in a well-established, highly regarded and extremely successful advisory firm who have a supportive, collaborative and dynamic environment.
This firm are ambitious and have a strong strategy and good infrastructure in place to achieve their goals and objectives. Coupled with this excellent foundation for success, they have strong values as a business, have a 'people first' approach and a solid reputation in their market.
Working with the Sales Director, this Senior Sales Manager role is a hybrid management and front-line sales position, taking ownership of the sales cycle and providing day to day management of the high performing sales team.
This Senior Sales Manager role will be challenging and rewarding in equal measure. The successful candidate will come from a professional services background and have a proven track record of delivering revenue against target, as well as strong experience in managing and coaching a sales team.
The main remit of the Senior Sales Manager role will include:
- Working with the Director of Sales to establish a winning sales strategy and to drive team sales against targets.
- Maintain excellent market knowledge and insight
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Mentor, manage, coach and guide the sales team to achieve growth in revenue and ensure best practice
- Provide high level management reporting
- Identify and deliver sales training for the team
- Conducting monthly 1:1's, half year reviews and annual appraisals for the team
- Work closely with Partners and sector BDM's to maximise ROI on campaigns
- Identify sales opportunities linked to legislative, emerging market, technology and economic based issues
- Preparing and delivering client pitches
- Identifying referral and cross selling opportunities
To be successful in this Senior Sales Manager role you will need:
- Proven track record of successful sales in a Professional Services or complex high value B2B environment
- Demonstrable experience of closing client deals with large corporates
- Extremely confident working at Board level
- Creative, professional, forward thinking approach
- Strong knowledge of sales methodologies
- Experienced people manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- First class relationship building skills
If this Senior Sales Manager role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!