Ambition is representing a leading Global Law Firm who are currently looking for a driven Revenue Specialist to be an integral part of their firm. The firm is committed to creating a diverse & inclusive working environment, so that all their employees are able to reach their full potential; they also offer flexible working.
As the Revenue Specialist some of your responsibilities include:
- Deliver decisive analysis and advice on billings, WIP, AR, and Client Account as the finance expert for the key client relationships
- Ensure compliance with the relevant client fee deals and terms of engagement
- Keep schedules/WIP Tracker Reports up to date
- Spot-check invoices for accuracy and work closely with the Matter Management, Pricing Analyst, and eBilling Team on identifying and addressing the causes of inaccuracy
- Management of bespoke analysis requested by the client teams and local office Finance Management
- Lead meetings/calls in the areas of lock-up, ensuring the billing cycle is efficiently coordinated between our clients and the Firm
- Create a network both internally and externally linking in contacts to maximise efficiency around the billing cycle and collections management
- Be accountable for the management of both paper and electronic billing for our client
To be successful in this Revenue Specialist position, some of the requirements include:
- Finance experience within the Legal sector or wider professional services
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to work within a collaborative team
If you fit the Revenue Specialist description above and are interested in a new challenge, please apply with your updated CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend