|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
Ambition is representing a leading international Law Firm who are looking for a proactive Revenue Controller. You will be an integral part of a busy revenue & credit control team. The firm offers market leading benefits including Employee Assistance Programme & Private Medical Healthcare.
If you are someone who is keen to finding their next challenge with a varied role involving Revenue, Credit & Billing then this is the ideal firm for you.
As the Revenue Controller some of your responsibilities include:
- Regular review of aged work in progress and meeting with designated partners to ensure this is effectively managed and department budgets are met
- Working with department heads to gather accurate monthly billing forecasts
- Being first point of contact for one of the firm's four business divisions
- Producing reports and analysis of billable time as/when required to respond to requests from clients for additional information
- Reviewing and updating WIP provision on a monthly basis
- Assisting with the preparation of spreadsheets for the valuation of work in progress in accordance with FRS5
- Ensuring that missing timesheets are promptly identified and chased
- Ensuring that temporary time entries are promptly resolved and charged to the appropriate file
- Ensuring edits and time transfers are properly authorised and accurately processed
- Prompt and accurate production of all bills submitted for processing
- Ensuring the accurate processing of all write offs of unbillable time and disbursements and that all such requests are properly authorised in accordance with the firm's authorisation limits as they might apply from time to time.
- Ensuring that all bills submitted for processing comply with all relevant VAT and Solicitor Account Rules
- Ensuring that all bills are sent out as soon as possible after they have been processed
- Preparing full and partial credit notes
To be successful in this Revenue Controller position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience within a finance team at a law firm
- Knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules
- Exposure to Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E or Aderant
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Brilliant Communication skills and ability to build good relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
If you fit the Revenue Controller description above and are interested in moving into a new environment, then please apply with your updated CV.