|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
12 month FTC Revenue Controller role now available at Top 70 UK law firm to cover maternity leave
Working in a team of three Revenue Controllers and one Revenue Control Assistant, reporting directly to the Revenue Control Supervisor. Together, the team are responsible for all areas of WIP management, billing and credit control.
You will partnering with 3 practice groups and will be the main point of contact for the partners and fee earners regarding WIP, billing and collections.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Organising and attending monthly meetings with all partners and fee earners reviewing and agreeing actions for WIP balances and unpaid invoices.
- Responsible for reducing and maintaining unpaid debt levels by promptly following up on all agreed chasing actions (via telephone, e-mail and letter) in line with the firm's collections policy.
- Prompt and accurate production of invoices submitted, ensuring full compliance with all relevant VAT and Solicitor Account Rules.
- Identifying and escalating potential debt issues to the Revenue Control Supervisor.
- General matter maintenance including WIP transfers, write offs and amendments to client/matter details.
- Ensure precise records are posted to the credit control system and the diary function is fully utilised.
- Analyse unpaid bills held at year end to help calculate the bad debt provision.
- Preparation of statements and reconciliations for client matters.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Dealing with all billing, VAT and debt queries from internal and external clients.
Hands on Credit and Revenue experience will be needed for this position and they are happy to train on billing side if someone hasn't had that experience but is strong on WIP and Credit.
They used Aderant but are open to Elite Enterprise / Elite 3e users.
The firm are happy to offer days working from home longer term