|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
Ambition will be representing several leading Law Firms in their upcoming Revenue Controller positions. You will be an integral part of a busy Finance department & will be starting your role remotely. These firms have market leading benefits including Employee Assistance Programme & Private Medical Healthcare.
If you are someone who is keen on finding their next challenge within a varied role involving Revenue, Credit & Billing then we have the ideal firms for you.
As the Revenue Controller some of your responsibilities include:
- Reviewing & updating WIP
- Ensure bills submitted comply with the SAR Rules
- Suggest action plans to partners and fee earners for billing and collection of their client balances
- Discuss monthly billing forecasts
- Able to chase debts
- Assist the line managers with preparation of various financial reports and prepare debt reports
To be successful in this Revenue Controller position, some of the requirements include:
- Experience within a finance team at a law firm
- Good understanding of Revenue & Credit Control, as well as Billing
- Knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules
- Exposure to Elite Enterprise, Elite 3E or Aderant
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Brilliant Communication skills and ability to build good relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
If you fit the Revenue Controller description above and are interested in moving into a new environment, then please apply with your updated CV.