Consultant - Legal Finance & Accounting
Ambition are supporting a well-established law firm with their recruitment for a Revenue Assistant. This is great opportunity to join an established team, within their London office on a permanent basis. The firm also offers hybrid working and a competitive salary.
Reporting into the Revenue Manager, the key duties will include;
- Processing a high number of invoices each month according to established procedures and sending invoices to clients.
- Ensuring that the debt collection of invoices is undertaken in accordance with the credit control procedure.
- Ensuring that queries raised by a client are resolved in the appropriate timeframe and escalated to revenue controllers, management, and fee earners.
- Providing the necessary support to revenue controllers and keep the revenue coordinator and head of revenue team informed of all issues and concerns.
- Other duties as required.
Successful candidates will ideally have one to two years previous experience of working as a revenue assistant, biller, or credit controller in a professional services environment. Experience of legal systems are highly advantageous. Proficient skills and competence in Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend