Ambition is representing a leading Global Law Firm who are currently looking for a driven Revenue Assistant to be an integral part of their firm. As a Revenue Assistant, you will be assisting the Revenue Controllers and have the opportunity to enhance your current skillsets.
Corporate responsibility is an important part of this firms culture and they are committed to creating a diverse & inclusive working environment, so that all their employees are able to reach their full potential.
As the Revenue Assistant some of your responsibilities include:
- The production of draft bills for fee earners, the finalisation of bills in the accounting system and ensuring bills are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Regularly reviewing unbilled time and disbursements in order to identify bills to be raised, and providing support to reach billing targets.
- Regularly reviewing WIP reports to ensure dead matters are closed and unrecoverable time and disbursements are written off.
- Providing cover for and supporting the eBilling function.
- Supporting and assisting the Collections team as well as matter partners by responding promptly to their requests for information.
- Proactively working as a team with the Revenue Controllers to help meet targets and identify opportunities to reduce the working capital of the firm.
- Ensuring that the firm's policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Supporting all initiatives to improve the revenue and billing processes.
- Assisting with missing time queries and matter maintenance.
To be successful in this Revenue Assistant position, some of the requirements include:
- Basic revenue experience within a Law Firm setting or partnership environment
- Strong IT skills and exposure to Elite 3E is advantageous
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible and work under pressure
If you fit the Revenue Assistant description above and are interested in a progressive position, please apply with your updated CV.