|Location:||City of London, London|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000.00 per annum|
My client is an international law firm who are lookng for a Revenue Assistant to join their Finance team. This role will be ideal for someone who has billing experience in the legal sector and is looking for a new opportunity.
- The production of draft bills for fee earners, the finalisation of bills in the accounting system and ensuring bills are despatched in a timely manner. Assisting with drafting related correspondence as required
- Regularly reviewing unbilled time and disbursements in order to identify bills to be raised, and supporting efforts to reach billing targets on a monthly basis
- Regularly review WIP reports to ensure dead matters are closed and unrecoverable time and disbursements are written off
- Support and assist the Collections team as well as matter partners by responding promptly to their requests for information
- Proactively work as a team with the Revenue Controllers to help meet targets and identify opportunities to reduce the working capital of the firm
- Ensure the firm's policies and procedures are adhered to, specifically the credit policy, ensuring evidence of approvals are maintained for review by internal audit
- Support all initiatives to improve the revenue and billing processes and/or systems as required from time to time
- Assisting with missing time queries, matter maintenance and providing cover for E-billing
- Basic revenue experience (a minimum of 12 months) gained within a legal partnership or LLP environment
- IT literate, with exposure to Excel and a practice management system, ideally Elite 3E.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong working relationships at all levels; tactful and diplomatic in pressurised situations