Restructuring Senior Associate - British Virgin Islands
Ambition is working on a brilliant opportunity based in the British Virgin Islands with one of the worlds leading professional service firms as they are looking to hire a Restructuring Senior Associate.
This role would see you joining an established team on the Caribbean island of the British Virgin Islands, working on a range of corporate insolvency, restructuring and advisory projects.
The firm are looking to hire an ambitious individual with strong technical skills as well as a personality suited to building new relationships.
- Working on a range of corporate insolvency cases from multiple international jurisdictions including the Caribbean, Asia and Europe
- Progressing liquidations and receivership cases as well as assisting with insolvency litigation.
- Attending networking and business development events to assist with growing the firms contact base while also developing your own personal network of future clients
- Assisting on multiple ad hoc advisory tasks. Such as Corporate Finance and Financial Advisory projects
- You must be a fully qualified chartered accountant.
- Prior corporate insolvency experience is essential.
- Proactive and ambitious personality.
- Desire to learn new skills and build a long term career internationally.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established team and work in a distinctive location which will provide a unique working culture. If you're someone that wishes to experience working and living in a new culture.
If you wish to learn more about this opportunity, please get in touch.