Divisional Manager - Insolvency & Restructuring
We are working with one of the UK's premier restructuring boutiques that's looking to hire a new Manager in their London office.
This firm is highly renowned for working on some of the most high profile insolvency & restructuring engagements. Regularly competing for the biggest projects in the market. You will be joining a thriving high achieving culture that actively encourages career progression.
- You must be capable of managing a variety of corporate insolvency cases from cradle to grave
- Experience of working on pre-pack administrations
- People management skills are highly desired
- JIEB qualification not needed but highly desired
- ACA/ACCA qualification not needed but highly desired
- Experience of Accelerated M&A processes and contingency planning is highly deisred
If you're currently an insolvency manager, looking to get involved with high quality cases and progress your career with a dynamic company then this is certainly an opportunity not to be misssed.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend