Restructuring Assistant Manager - Bristol
We are working with one of the UK's fastest growing advisory firms that is now looking to expand it's Bristol office by hiring a restructuring assistant manager.
This role will involve a blend of formal corporate insolvency as well as advisory projects.
- Managing a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases including CVLs, MVLs and Administrations
- Assisting in corporate advisory and independent review projects
- Contingency planning and preparing for an insolvency process
- Assisting in the assessment of the fundamental drivers of the business, getting underneath the reasons for variances and underperformance
- Minimum of 4 years experience working in a corporate insolvency role
- Previous experience of working on advisory projects
- Capable of managing own caseload of corporate insolvency cases
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to transition into a role with more of an advisory focus. You'll be joining an ambitious and progressive firm that is still keen to continue it's impressive growth.
Get in touch if you'd like to know more!