Restructuring Advisory Manager - Global Advisory Firm
|Specialisation:||Insolvency & Restructuring|
|Salary:||£60000 - £75000 per annum + Competitive Bonus|
Ambition is working with a global advisory firm as they look to continue the growth of their industry leading restructuring advisory division by hiring at the manager grade in their London office.
This role will see you working on highly complex and engaging projects across a range of sectors. You will have the opportunity to develop your already existing restructuring advisory skillset while adding a tangible benefit to your clients.
- Project managing parts of the engagement while providing direct support to directors and managing directors
- Supporting management teams in preparing and challenging business plans, short term cash flow forecasts and restructuring plans.
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution Understanding and actively managing the Company's risk from take-on through to completion of engagements
- Actively support business development activities using, building your own contact network and supporting director/ Managing Director-led marketing and sales activities.
- You will already have prior restructuring advisory experience gained at an accountancy practice, consultancy or advisory firm
- A sound understanding of the wider restructuring landscape along with current trends and key players
- Excellent analytical skills including business analytics, business planning, short term cash flows, financing options.
- Prior insolvency experience is not necessary but any expertise in this area will be beneficial
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Strong people management skills.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work with some excellent clients and join a diverse and high achieving group. You will be joining one of the industry's market leaders and working on truly challenging and interesting projects.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please do reach out.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend