Do you love working in recruitment and helping candidates find their dream job, but don't want the pressure of meeting financial targets?
If so, then Ambition would love to hear from you.
As a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in Asia, we are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing and tax & audit.
Due to continued growth and success within the Business Development & Marketing team, we are on the hunt for a Recruitment Researcher to work alongside and support one of the team's Principal Consultants with candidate generation and developing candidate sourcing strategies.
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced recruiter who is looking to step back from the 360 side of recruitment, continuing to develop their recruitment skills whilst also specialising in a new sector.
Alternatively, this could be an excellent opportunity for an individual currently working in the marketing/business development/legal space who is looking for a new challenge or to break into the recruitment industry.
What will the Recruitment Researcher be doing?
* Researching, identifying and attracting candidates using all appropriate methods
* Headhunting, identifying and approaching suitable candidates
* Developing sourcing strategies to ensure candidate flow is able to meet demand
* Screening CVs against job requirements
* Searching the internal database for suitable candidates
* Utilising social media to identify and source new talent
What qualities will you need to succeed in this role?
* Ambitious: we need proactive, self-motivated individuals
* Resilient: an ability to continue trying when faced with adversity
* An excellent communicator: who can work well as a team as well as individually
* Previous recruitment experience is desired or alternatively experience in the marketing/business development or legal space
* Excellent administrations skills
* Innovative and creative candidate sourcing skills would also be desired
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. We regularly run internal social and charity events as well as celebrating achievements and national holidays.
We also have a hybrid working policy, meaning that most people spend 2 days a week in the office, 2 days at home and a third day wherever they choose. However, for this position, we would be open to either a full time or part time basis and we are happy to offer complete flexibility to fit around your life.
Unlike many recruitment firms, we also give our employees the choice in how they progress their career within our company. We offer a variety of career paths and career progression is something we really care about - most of our Senior Managers and Principal Consultants have worked their way up through internal promotions. So, if you're ambitious and want to progress within our firm, we'll give you the support and opportunities to do so.
Interested? Please apply now or contact Grace Golton, Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist for a confidential discussion.