Recruitment Consultant - Tax
If you are already working in recruitment or are looking to maximise your experience and earning potential within the Tax space, Ambition wants to hear from you.
Ambition is a leading global boutique recruitment business with headquarters in Sydney and offices in London, Asia and Australia. We are positioned at the forefront of professional services recruitment within finance & accounting, business advisory, business development & marketing and tax & audit.
Due to continued success and growth, the London office is now looking to recruit a driven recruitment consultant or a senior recruitment consultant to join our Tax team, based in Holborn.
As a 360-degree Recruitment Consultant, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Becoming a 'Trusted Advisor' through building solid relationships with clients and candidates
- Headhunting, identifying, and approaching suitable candidates
- Candidate management including sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and post-placement follow-up
- Client management including business development to source new business opportunities, attending meetings and events and relationship management of existing clients
We pride ourselves on having one of the best company cultures in the recruitment market. We regularly run internal social and charity events as well as celebrating achievements and national holidays. We also have a hybrid working policy, meaning everyone will spend 2 days a week in the office, 2 days at home and a third day wherever they choose. Some of the words our people have recently used to describe our culture are 'energetic', 'supportive', 'hardworking' and 'fun'.
Unlike many recruitment firms, we also give our consultants the choice in how they progress their career within our company. We offer a variety of career paths and career progression is something we really care about - most of our Senior Managers and Principal Consultants have worked their way up through internal promotions.
We are looking for a recruitment consultant / senior consultant who is:
- Self-motivated and able to build strong relationships with clients and candidates
- Driven to succeed
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- An excellent communicator
Previous recruitment experience would be a must.
This is a great opportunity to build out your own niche area with the support of a highly experienced team who are experts in their market sectors. You will also receive regular support and training to help develop your career.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply!