R&D tax software specialist
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||Up to £65000 per annum|
Ambitious about your future?
Ambition has the answer as we have recently partnered with a top ten accountancy firm actively seeking R&D tax software specialists. Based in central London, you could have the opportunity to join a busy tax team who are incredibly friendly, driven and diverse. The high standard of work will have you operating across the country and around the world.
You could be joining a corporate tax team that provides bespoke taxation services while dealing with queries ranging from basic compliance to high-level advisory work. You would form part of the innovation and technology team where responsibilities for the role will include, but not limited to the following:
- Claiming R&D tax relief
- R&D allowances
- Patent Box
- International R&D relief
This is a client-facing role where you will be working with customers from a wide range of industry sectors undertaking development activities within the field of Engineering. A key aspect for this role will be the ability to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these to a broad client base.
To be successful, the ideal candidate will have
- A degree in computer science. This in combination with a business degree would be an advantage.
- A few years' experience in R&D tax relief services.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An interest in the fields of science, technology and innovation.
- Team player
- Able to travel to clients' premises for meetings and on-site reviews as well as other offices as needed.
If any of the above interests you, please apply directly or for more information, contact Chris Barnett on 020 7430 7246