R&D Tax Senior Manager - FS/Fintech
FS R&D Tax Senior Manager - London - up to £90,000
Top 10 Firm
Have you got an interest within the FS/Fintech sector?
Do you want to join a market leading R&D Tax team and lead their FS offering?
If the answer to those are yes then this could be the perfect role for you. This is a client facing role where you will be liaising with key business stakeholders in the FS sector that undertake development activities.
- Leading/managing/preparing the technical and financial assessments for FS R&D tax relief claims.
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical and financial discussions with clients.
- Attending meetings, building and developing effective working relationships with colleagues, intermediaries and other networks to develop further opportunities and business over time.
- As a senior manager, you would also be expected to mentor and line manage more junior members of the team, giving them regular feedback to help them grow
- You will be expected to contribute significantly in business development activities: attending clients/referrer's meeting, developing new products, drafting value proposals for our clients, increase our brand and our business network, giving presentation.
- Key interest in the FS sector (as defined above)
- Strong experience in the R&D tax relief services or industry equivalent
- Curiosity, awareness and a fascination for the latest innovative technologies, particularly in the FS sector.
- Be highly proactive in the approach to new work opportunities.
For further information on this role contact Chris Barnett on 02074302746 or email@example.com