R&D Tax Manager - Central Region - up to £60,000
Would you like to play a key part in growing out a Top 10 Firms R&D Tax Team?
Are you looking for a role that offers genuine, achievable progression?
If the answer to either of these is yes, then this Research & Development Tax Manager will be perfect for you.
The role involves working directly with the technical specialists across many different sectors who are at the forefront of innovation within their businesses. Other responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Meet with clients and potential clients across to explain our services.
- Developing claim methodologies and manage the preparation of R&D tax relief claims for submission to HMRC.
- Building an internal network within the wider parts of the firm and an external network with intermediary companies.
- To review work completed by junior staff for accuracy and completeness, and to provide constructive feedback
Why this role?
As a firm they are positioned perfectly to be able to grow at a sustainable but quick pace for the future. They are currently large enough where you are able to lead on some of the most exciting and complex work the market has to offer as well as have access to a diverse portfolio, varying in both size and sector. They are also positioned so that they can operate as a smaller local firm and help companies in and around different regions without the 'red-tape' culture.
What you need?
- Relevant finance/tax qualification (e.g. CTA, ACA, CA)
- High level of tax technical knowledge of the UK's R&D tax incentives.
- Knowledge of different claim methodologies, especially any industry specific challenges, over a broad range of industries.
For further information on this Research & Development Tax Manager role, get in touch with Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend