R&D Tax Manager
We're looking for a talented R&D Tax Manager to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of managing an R&D tax team at an accountancy practice.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Based in the company's London office, as the R&D Tax Manager you will be primarily responsible for leading the preparation of R&D claims for FTSE 100 and multinational companies.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- The efficient and successful delivery of R&D tax services to the client
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and colleagues, while identifying opportunities and managing expectations
- Winning new work by proactively managing existing relationships and contributing to winning new clients
- The management and successful delivery of tax projects
- Managing, training and reviewing work completed by the R&D tax team
The ideal candidate for this R&D Tax Manager role will have relevant experience of managing an R&D tax team at an accountancy practice.
You'll also need experience of:
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service
- Successfully delivering tax projects, ensuring technical excellence while taking a business driven approach
- Leading teams and coordinating the delivery of services
- Dealing with day-to-day client liaison
In addition, it's essential that you possess the following:
- A scientific or technical degree, ideally with industry experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
- An ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and manage client expectations
You'll also need to be a team player with the ability to integrate into new teams quickly and be outgoing with good relationship skills and the ability to deliver quality output.
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
Basic salary: Up to £70,000 per annum for the ideal candidate
Benefits: You'll also receive car allowance with the role
The business you'll be working for is global leaders in providing assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services to high-profile clients both nationally and internationally.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Believe in giving you the best training
- Offer a highly competitive salary package
- Work with high-profile clients
Interested? If you think you're right for this R&D Tax Manager role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews. Or alternatively call Timo Turnley for more detail on 020 743 07263