R&D Tax Manager
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
R&D Tax Manager - Hampshire - up to £60,000
Do you want to join an established Accountancy Practice and play a crucial part in the success of growing there R&D Presence?
Would you like to work for a Firm which offers genuine career progression?
I am currently working with a rapidly expanding Innovation and R&D team focused on assisting innovative clients with their tax affairs, including the preparation and submission of R&D and Patent Box claims together with provision of advice around all aspects of the innovation lifecycle.
- Identification of potential R&D claims and associated discussions with clients and prospects
- Deliver corporate tax client services to a high standard; communicate directly with clients on the phone or in person where appropriate to resolve queries and develop relationships
- Provide technical advice and support to colleagues in relation to innovation incentives and tax planning for innovative companies
- Increase the client base through an organised approach to business development e.g. networking, client recommendation requests, and developing referrer base
- Coach and train junior staff and trainees in developing their technical, client relationship and business development skills
For further information on this role, do get in touch with Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or firstname.lastname@example.org