R&D Tax Manager
R&D Tax Manager - London (Remote Working) - up to £65,000 + Bonus and Flexible Working
I am currently working with a firm that is looking to reinvent the R&D benefit and assist companies from the ground up to revoulitionise R&D claims for their business. They want to give business owners the ability to maximise the amount of tax benefit they are eligible for using their expertise and industry knowledge.
This is an ambitious firm and needs an equally ambitious R&D Tax Manager in order to succeed. Their current growth shows that they are onto something big and as such are looking for exceptional people excited by the prospect of building something that matters to join the team.
On a day-to-day basis your role will incude but not be limited to:
- Contributing to the efficient and successgul delivery of R&D tax services to a wide variety of clients
- Independently managing these processes for larger SME's through to the larger RDEC claims
- Assisting with the personal and professional development of more junior members of the team
What do you need?
- Demonstrable experience, skills within R&D Tax as well as having a keen interest/passion in technology/software
- Ideally you will have previous experience of managing a team
For further information get in touch with Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or firstname.lastname@example.org