R&D Tax Manager
R&D Tax Manager - London - Boutique Advisory Firm
£55,000 - £70,000
Why this Firm?
- "Have international reach; senior talent; financial muscle"
- The work is very dynamic and fast changing
- They are well known for restructuring and Private Equity
- You have the opportunity to come in and build something; you get to make a difference
- People are promoted very much on performance, if you are ready there's no hoops to jump through, you will be promoted
The R&D team consists of experienced tax professionals and R&D engineers who can advise companies on the design implementation and ongoing maintenance of methodologies to support their R&D claims. The R&D engineers with proven experience across a number of industry sectors, directly help clients own technical leaders to identify, assess and draft technical project descriptions suitable for HMRC's review of your claim.
As a result of this breadth, along with their growth, they are expanding the tax practice rapidly at all levels but are specifically looking to recruit a Manager into the R&D Team.
- Working with the clients' staff to identify and describe R&D activities
- Working with tax and finance colleagues to ensure that eligible projects match the qualifying costs
- Drafting detailed technical descriptions to support the R&D projects included in the claim
- Preparing responses to HMRC enquiries.
- Strong academic background
- Knowledge of the R&D Tax relief regime is useful but not a requirement
- A couple of years project experience
For further information on this role, contact Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or email@example.com.