R&D Tax Associate - Life Science Background
R&D Tax Associate Life Science - London - Top 10 Firm
up to £35,000
Would you like to use your skillset in a client facing role?
Have you got a MSc or a PhD in a Life Sciences discipline?
I have teamed up with a Top 10 firm who are looking for individuals from a Life Sciences background who are looking to utilise their skillset in a creative and analytical way.
- Extensive training program to ensure you deliver a high-quality service and maintain firm's reputation
- Excellent career progression, which can be accelerated based on performance
- Flexible and agile working encouraged
This is a client facing role where you will be working with customers from a wide range of industry sectors undertaking development activities within the field of Life science engineering. A key aspect for this role will be the ability to translate complex ideas into non-technical concepts and communicate these to a broad client base.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
- Undertaking the technical assessment of claims and producing the technical summary
- Identification of qualifying R&D projects and expenditure through participation in technical discussions with clients
- Ensuring R&D claims meet the requirements of relevant tax legislation
- Continuously developing own knowledge and skills to keep technical knowledge up to date
What do you need?
- A holder of a recognised Life Sciences degree (MSc and/or PhD)
- Ideally proven experience of working on several projects and experience in working within a business unit
- Excellent communication
- Highly proactive in the approach to new work opportunities
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or email@example.com