R&D Tax Assistant Manager - £45,000 - £52,000 - Top 20 Accountancy Practice
This fast-growing R&D Tax team in London are seeking an experienced R&D Tax Assistant Manager to continue to drive the growth within the team promoting technical expertise, assisting in the training of junior staff members, identifying business opportunities and managing a portfolio of clients.
What makes this opportunity unique?
- This R&D Team has the feel of a start-up within an established practice
- Here there is a genuine opportunity to design and improve the R&D process currently in place
- The successful candidate has a chance to fast track there progression as you become a pivotal part of the R&D Tax function
What do you need?
- Strong experience undertaking high-quality claims for a range of clients, covering the whole R&D claims process
- A full understanding of all relevant R&D Tax legislation and its application to real-world scenarios
- An individual who has desire to bring ideas to the table to order to promote growth of the R&D Tax department
Interviews are currently being held for this role, if you are interested send your CV to email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend