R&D Software Manager
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||Up to £70000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
R&D Software Manager - up to £70,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Ambition has partnered a specialist tax consultancy service actively seeking an R&D Software Manager to support their team in central London.
As a large independent tax organisation, the firm prides itself in providing sector experts that understand the link between tax efficiency and business success. The firm's global footprint allows clients access to first-class tax advice from a team that understands globalisation, but still provides a personal touch.
As an R&D Software Manager, you will be expected to run the technological aspects of R&D claims with a particular focus on the software sectors. As an experienced scientist/engineer you and your team will assist clients in preparing government incentive claims, primarily R&D expenditure credits for large companies and enhanced tax relief for SMEs.
- Working with clients' staff to identify and describe R&D activities.
- Drafting detailed technical descriptions to support R&D projects included in the claim.
- Preparing and liaising with HMRC enquiries.
- Liaising with tax and finance colleagues to ensure that eligible projects match the qualifying costs.
To be considered for the role of R&D Software Manager, you will have demonstratable experience in dealing with projects in either the IT or Life Science sectors for several years.
- Knowledge of R&D tax relief regime is useful.
- Committed to delivering excellent client service
- Strong ability to develop lasting client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills for both internal and external discussions.
- You will enjoy working in a dynamic team, thrive in a challenging environment and have a great sense of humour.
The Firm offers a highly competitive salary, with a performance related bonus scheme that truly reflects an individual's contribution to the team. The firm is a rapidly expanding tax practice, offering excellent opportunities for internal career progression.