R&D / Capital Allowances Tax Manager
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||Up to £55000.00 per annum|
R&D/Capital Allowances Tax Manager - Big 4 - up to £55,000
This Big 4 Firm are currently looking to recruit an individual with either an R&D Tax and/or Capital Allowances background who is interested in diversifying their skillset and managing a mixed portfolio of Capital Allowances and R&D clients. For this role you do not have to experience in both R&D and Capital Allowances but need to have an understanding of one of them with the eagerness to learn both.
As a Manager your role responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of Capital Allowance and R&D clients and project delivery across these
- Preparation of R&D and Capital Allowance claims for submission to HMRC
- Managing client engagements and developing strong relationships with both our clients and internal stakeholders
- Preparing responses to or liaising with HMRC with regard to queries they have on Capital Allowance or R&D claims on behalf of our clients
- Advising clients and internal stakeholders on tax technical points
- Supervising juniors undertaking the work and apprising more senior stakeholders of progress
- Helping to identify and develop new opportunities, including involvement in pitching for work
What you need for this role?
- Excellent working knowledge of tax incentives and experience in preparing claims including:
- UK R&D tax incentive regimes (covering both SME and RDEC claims) and experience making claims across a range of industries and/or
- Capital Allowance claims, including elements such as R&D allowances and short life asset elections.
- Coaching and delegation - the successful candidate will help other Managers and Senior Managers in the team coach and delegate a growing team of associates supporting the team, helping them grow their technical expertise alongside their soft skills.
For further information on this role, contact Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or firstname.lastname@example.org