R&D Senior Consultant
|Salary:||£45000 - £53000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
R&D Senior Consultant - London - up to £53,000 + Discretionary Bonus
Would you like to join a firm who offer you significant career progression?
Do you want the chance to lead every aspect of the R&D process for a wide variety of different claims?
If the answer to these are yes then this R&D Consultancy will be perfect for you.
Why this Firm?
- This firm offers genuine career progression as demonstrated by the current team, you are promoted on merit and there is no red tape
- You have direct responsibility with client engagements across a range of sectors including Technology, Manufacturing, Construction, Food and others
- Continuous Development not only for any professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations
- At this firm you will be able to make a significant contribution and be a valued member of a very strong team
The Consultant will be responsible for providing specialist advice to clients on R&D tax reliefs, including the technical, tax and financial aspects of the relief schemes. A key aspect of the role will be the management and preparation of written reports supporting claims for R&D tax reliefs.
You will also be expected to maintain excellent client relationships across a portfolio of cases and may also be asked to support the sales team in business development, proposals and other sales activities.
What do you need?
- You will come from a technical background whether that is an engineering or scientific background
- The ideal individual will have at least a couple years' experience within R&D Tax
- A demonstrable experience of successfully managing a portfolio of clients
For further information on this role contact Chris Barnett on 02074307246 or firstname.lastname@example.org