R&D Senior Consultant
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||Up to £55000 per annum + Discretionary Bonus|
R&D Senior Consultant - London - up to £55,000 + Bonus
Do you want a role which offers genuine career progression?
This growing Consultancy are looking for experienced professionals from a technical background looking to join a growing R&D Tax Consultancy which puts the employees first.
This opportunity is ideal for an engineer (with industry experience) looking for an opportunity to take a leading role with clients and further develop their R&D Tax skillset. This role will require you to work in close collaboration within a team-based and consultancy environment. It will also require you to have strong technical knowledge, technical report writing skills, interpersonal and communication skills, project management skills and client relationship-building abilities.
- Writing compelling technical project reports to bring out the key technical factors of client projects to support R&D tax claims
- Interaction with clients' senior technical and engineering staff in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of the projects undertaken and identify how aspects of projects meet the R&D Guidelines
- Application of advanced problem solving skills and critical thinking to apply to project execution and delivery
What they offer?
- The opportunity to join a multi-talented team made up of dual-qualified tax and technical experts, including scientists, engineers, accountants and software specialists to name but a few
- Genuine responsibility and opportunities for career development and progression
- Regular and extensive training
- Competitive salary and benefits
For further information contact Chris Barnett on 020 7430 7246 or email@example.com