R&D Full Stack Developer
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
Ambition has partnered with a big four accountancy practice seeking an R&D Full Stack Developer to join their team in central London.
The Firm offers a variety of service lines which helps them assist their clients capitalize on transformative opportunities. The firm's employees draw on their shared creativity, experience, and judgement to tackle complex business issues facing clients ranging from start-ups to fortune 500 companies. The core team is based in London, but there is no location requirement for this role.
As an R&D Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for taking co-ownership of the digital incentives platform coupled with the freedom to identify and pursue projects in machine learning and data analytics space.
- Drive development of key components and tools for the Digital incentives' platform.
- Application of advanced problem-solving skills and critical thinking to apply to project execution and delivery.
- A desire to adapt existing knowledge to different technologies and build on core capabilities to inform the firms' digital strategy.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the business to ensure effective development and a first class service to clients.
To be considered for the R&D Full Stack Developer role, the ideal candidate will have demonstratable technical expertise.
- Technical excellence in Typerscript, React, NodeJS and relational database experience, preferably SQL Server.
- Experience in Test Driven Development (preferably Jest).
- GraphQL experience, ideally Apollo (server and client)
- ORM experience, ideally sequelize
- Experience managing cloud infrastructure, preferably MS Azure
- DevOps experience, such as Docker and automated pipelines (pref. Azure DevOps)
- Data analytics & ML
- Desktop visualisation, preferably using PowerBI
- Alteryx or other ETL tool experience
If this opportunity is of interest, please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.