R&D Claims cordinator
Ambition has partnered with an excellent start up company who are expanding rapidly and are actively seeking an R&D technical claims writer for their central London office.
The firm operates as a Research & Development tax incentive claims consultancy. Although recently new to the market, they have an established team of highly skilled experienced specialists in R&D tax and has the advantage of a unique and cutting-edge claims system. This ensures that their clients receive maximum entitlement while using as little time as possible.
As a R&D technical claim writer, the responsibilities for the role include liaising with clients to collect information to support research & development tax credit claims. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for writing technical claims from start to finish.
- Collating client's financial information.
- Supporting the team manager in gathering business information from clients to support applications and claims.
- Undertaking any work deemed appropriate by the directors and managers.
- Occasionally liaising with HMRC for claim progression updates.
- Keeping up to date with HMRC guidelines and regulations.
To be considered for the R&D technical claim writer role, the ideal candidate will have sound technical R&D claim writer experience of at least 2 years in a professional service environment.
- Excellent research skills.
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to take initiative, while having capacity to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Good knowledge of MS office, particularly Excel and Outlook.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a start-up company in central London that is rapidly expanding and will allow you to pave a unique career path.
If this is of interest, please apply directly or contact Chris Barnett on 020 7430 7246.