Public Sector External Audit Manager - Top 10
|Specialisation:||Tax & Audit|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
Audit Manager - Public Sector - Top 10
I am working with one of the leading Top 10 firms that is looking to hire an Audit Manager for their Public Sector team.
The public sector team covers the whole region including Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Sussex and Surrey. Clients include NHS, local and central government organisations, including the police and fire services with turnovers ranging from £50 million to over £2 billion.
The firm have been moving in the right direction for a number of years now and their public sector team is one of the most recognisable out there. While they are one of he largest firms in the UK, they are still small enough where you can make a difference.
- Responsible for leading and directing all aspects of audit services
- Responsible for covering resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and recommendations for promotion
- Act as a mentor to the team and provide coaching with a view to assisting them to achieve their personal career goals
- Maximise the profitability of your portfolio of clients
- Liaise with central departments on risk management, technical and other matters
- Take part in wider practice management at local level
- ACA, ACCA, CIPFA or equivalent qualified
- Previous Audit Manager in public sector/central government/NHS
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements
- 28 days holiday with the option to buy up to 10 more days
- Personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions
- Life assurance cover;
- Income protection insurance.
- Flexible benefits which include private medical, personal accident, dental insurance or travel insurance
- Discounts, loans and vouchers
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend