|Specialisation:||BD, Marketing & Communications|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + + benefits|
Top 20 Accountancy Practice
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
London based (currently WFH)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Proposals Coordinator to join a hugely successful, well established and highly respected Practice firm who are enjoying continued success.
This firm have an impressive portfolio of clients and ambitious growth plans in place and this Proposals Coordinator role will be central to those plans. Working as part of a collaborative, dynamic and friendly BD team, this Proposals Coordinator role will support on a wide range of bids and proposals, working closely with the associated teams across the business to deliver best in class proposals and enhance best practice.
This Proposals Coordinator role is ideal for a candidate who has built a foundation in BD or marketing over the past 2 years, ideally within a professional services environment and wants to develop their career into a more focused proposals position, to really be a part of building the firms future.
The main responsibilities of the Proposals Coordinator role will include:
- Creating high quality proposal documents and pitch presentations
- Ensuring best practice is maintained and processes developed
- Maintain and develop the pitch library, information database and proposals catalogue
- Creating credentials documents
- Maintaining image library
To be successful in this Proposals Coordinator role you will need:
- At least 2 years' experience of working in a BD or marketing capacity within a professional services firm
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint
- Experience of InDesign would be a huge benefit
- Strong written skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Organised and proactive
- The ability to work on multiple projects
- Strong communication skills, able to build good relationships with people at all levels
If this Proposals Coordinator role is of interest to you and you meet the above criteria, please apply NOW!