Claire Cheung, CAANZ
Principal Consultant - Tax
A top performing accountancy practice with a large market share is in need of a US UK Tax Manager/Senior Manager due to growing demand in the team.
You will be working in the expat tax team providing UK and US Expatriate Tax compliance and advisory services to a wide range of clients of predominantly corporate clients with internationally mobile employees as well as some private clients with UK and US compliance and advisory needs.
The primary responsibility will be to:
- deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients
- support Directors and Partners in both client work and in the management of the group
- take full responsibility for project delivery on your client portfolio
- review of work prepared by more junior members of staff
- liaise with HMRC/IRS/State tax authorities on matters such as Expatriate compliance reviews and audits into tax returns and notices issued
- be able to recognise business development opportunities and inform and work with the Partner and the client to develop these when they arise
You will be a degree holder and/or CTA/ACA/EA/CPA qualified. You will have the ability to guide, mentor and manage less experienced colleagues, drive improvements and champion change, lead projects of limited scale or complexity.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend