Private Client Tax Supervisor
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Private Client tax supervisor in central London at a top ranked chartered accountancy practice.
The firm is commercially astute with a personal, partner-led service aimed at small and large enterprises, large businesses, and high-net worth individuals. The firm operates with a wide range of clients who are active in all branches of commerce and industry. The offices are in central London, albeit remote working is naturally part of the role.
As a private client tax supervisor, you will be responsible for reporting to managers and partners. The ideal candidate will be able to handle an interesting and varied portfolio of clients including a mix of high-profile individuals, partnerships, entrepreneurs, and non-UK domiciled clients.
- Preparing tax returns.
- Interfacing between clients and managers.
- Communicating and corresponding with HMRC.
- Assisting with general private client issues and suggesting tax planning opportunities for clients.
- Assisting with training and supervision of more junior staff
To be considered for the Private Client tax supervisor, the ideal candidate will be CTA qualified with a minimum of 4 years' experience in personal tax in a professional service setting.
- An ability to work accurately, displaying initiative with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of income tax, capital allowances, employment taxes, capital gains tax and non-doms.
- A good knowledge of capital gains tax, treatment of foreign income, capital allowances, tax credits and inheritance tax.
- Some working knowledge of Digita software would be an advantage.
If you would like to join this bespoke team in central London please apply directly or call Timo Turnley on 020 743 07263.