Private Client Tax Senior
Job Title: Private Client Senior
Package: Up to £45,000 + benefits
I am currently working with an award winning, highly ranked, full service Accountancy Practice in London on a Private Client role for their highly successful Private Client Tax team. This is a great opportunity for a Private Client Tax specialist who is CTA qualified (part qualified candidates will be considered) to join a well respected and established Private Client Tax team and handle high quality work.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- To provide a full and personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client. Correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties.
- First review of personal tax returns, and preparation of more complex aspects of personal tax returns.
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for the client
- To review work completed by junior staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews.
- To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firms quality standards.
- Working with partners/directors on one-off technical assignments for new and existing clients.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff.
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the professional bodies' CPE requirements.
- CTA qualified or equivalent. Will consider part qualified candidates as well
- Work experience gained in a Personal Tax department within a professional practice environment dealing with high net worth clients in a compliance and advisory role.
- Proven experience within an Advisory role (in addition to compliance work).
- Experience of a client or customer facing environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of using Digita software system is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a team environment to develops mutually supportive and effective working relationships, and provides cooperation and input whilst informing others of own activities and progress.