Private Client Tax Senior
Job Title: Private Client Senior
Package: Up to £45,000 + benefits
I am currently working with an award winning, highly ranked, full service Accountancy Practice in London on a Private Client role for their highly successful Private Client Tax team. This is a great opportunity for a Private Client Tax specialist who is CTA qualified (part qualified candidates will be considered) to join a well respected and established Private Client Tax team and handle high quality work.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- To provide a full and personal tax compliance service as required by the circumstances of each client. Correspondence with clients, HM Revenue & Customs and third parties.
- First review of personal tax returns, and preparation of more complex aspects of personal tax returns.
- Act as day-to-day point of contact for the client
- To review work completed by junior staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews.
- To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firms quality standards.
- Working with partners/directors on one-off technical assignments for new and existing clients.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff.
- To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the professional bodies' CPE requirements.
Requirements for this role include:
- CTA qualified or equivalent. Will consider part qualified candidates as well
- Work experience gained in a Personal Tax department within a professional practice environment dealing with high net worth clients in a compliance and advisory role.
- Proven experience within an Advisory role (in addition to compliance work).
- Experience of a client or customer facing environment would be advantageous.
- Experience of using Digita software system is advantageous.
- Ability to work in a team environment to develops mutually supportive and effective working relationships, and provides cooperation and input whilst informing others of own activities and progress.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247