Private Client Tax Semi Senior
Job Title: Private Client Semi Senior
Location: Central London
Package: Up to £30,000
An AAT qualified Private Client Semi Senior is needed for one of London's leading mid tier practices. The role has been created to support the Assistant Manager's and Manager's in this highly regarded Private Client team. You will be required to work on a portfolio of private client's UK tax compliance and advisory needs.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Work on a portfolio of private client's UK tax compliance and advisory needs.
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns, capital gains tax computations and other tax compliance work
- Drafting correspondence to H M Revenue & Customs
- Resolving basic technical queries when instructed by clients or senior team members
Requirements for this role include:
- ATT qualified (or currently studying ATT), or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of tax matters relating to private clients
- Good work ethic, self-motivated, able to work to deadlines and under pressure; a multi-tasker
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247