Consultant - Tax
Central London based Accountancy Practice are looking for a Private Client Tax Assistant to join their diverse team.
Work alongside personal tax managers and be responsible for assisting in the delivery of compliance services to clients.
- Preparation of personal tax returns and various other HMRC forms
- Communication with clients, HMRC and various third parties via, telephone, email, and written correspondence
- Maintenance and completion of all tax compliance control spreadsheets
- Managing new client processes
- Various other tasks and assistance with ad hoc project work as and when required.
- Aim of achieving ATT/CTA or chosen accountancy qualification.
- University degree grade 2:1 or above
- Experience of working within a Personal Tax environment.
- Experience of dealing with customers both face to face and by telephone
- Strong written communication skills to write reports when required.
- Experience of working to multiple deadlines and the ability to prioritise work effectively.
- An eye for detail with the ability to produce work without errors.
- Experience of working collaboratively within a team to reach the overall goal.
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days holiday per annum (including your birthday as a paid holiday) in addition to the eight public bank holidays.
- Enhanced company pension scheme, maternity, and adoption leave
- An Extended Time Abroad perk, giving you the ability to work abroad for up to four weeks a year, extending that much-earned trip away with your loved ones.
- Family-friendly policies
- Ongoing development through the training academy plus study support towards a wide range of professional qualifications
- Access to high street and online discount and cashback scheme
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Tasnima.firstname.lastname@example.org
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend