Claire Cheung, CAANZ
Principal Consultant - Tax
An international accoutancy practice is continuing to grow their Private Client Tax team and are in need of an experienced Tax Manager. You will be joining a friendly and diverse team which services their clients both across the country and globally.
This role will provide holistic advice to a wide range of clients. You will primarily be responsible for advising and managing a portfolio of entrepreneurial clients, including businesses owners and private equity executives, many of whom will have an international dimension to their affairs and/or be non-UK domiciled individuals.
You will also support Director/Partners in both client work and in the management of the group. You will be involved in special assignments on an ad hoc basis as well as have the opportunity to materialise on business development opportunities.
- Strong technical ability in the field of private client, in particular advising non-UK domiciled individuals and their personal/family structures on their global tax position
- Specialist knowledge in the taxation of private equity executives as well as a general ability and desire to deal with complex tax issues
- Project management experience
- Team management experience.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing a substantial client portfolio
- An inquisitive nature, able to identify opportunities to enhance our client offering
- Senior stakeholder management experience.
- Educated to degree level and be either CTA or ACA qualified.
This is chance to join a global firm and feel like you are making a significant contribution to the firm and its clients.
If you have a background in private tax and wish to speak about this role confidentially then please apply or email your CV direct to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend