Private Client Tax Manager
A strong performing Practice based in Leatherhead are in need of 2 Private Tax Managers for their collaborative and warm cultured Private Client Tax department.
If you want to be part of a supportive and growing department where partners place a large emphasis on their team's career goals and aspiration, then this is a perfect role for you.
As a Private Client Tax Manager you will be expected to:
- Assist Tax Partners, Partners and Directors with more complex enquiries and ensure planning and cross-selling opportunities are identified and followed up
- Be involved in any Revenue enquiry matters
- Review client base and identify additional opportunities
- Maintain regular communication with all clients and related 3rd parties
- Work in a team with direct responsibility for the mentoring, developing and training of junior managers & trainees
- Prepare budgets, complete work within budget and report to Partners on any variances from budget
- Communicate directly with clients on the phone or in person where appropriate to resolve queries and develop relationships with them
- CTA qualified or studying towards
- High level of technical advisory expertise
- Self starter capable of motivating, driving and developing the team
- Able to demonstrate relevant practical experience in Private Client tax planning
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels including excellent inter-personal skills in dealing with clients in person and report writing, with the ability to explain and simplify highly technical point for clients to understand
- Ability to provide excellent client care
- Strong relationship building, networking and business development skills
If you are ready to take up a new challenge in a rewarding working environment, please apply directly to this role, or, send your CV through to email@example.com.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend