Private Client Tax Consultant
Job Title: Private Client Tax Consultant
Package: Up to £40,000 + benefits
I am currently working on a Private Client Tax Consultant position in Surrey for a muliti office , international Accountancy practice. This is an excellent opportunity for ATT or CTA qualified (part qualified candidates will also be considered) individual to join a well established Tax team and manage their own portfolio whilst assisting Senior Managers and Directors on more complex matters.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Preparation of UK tax returns for UK domiciled and non-UK-domiciled high net worth individuals.
- Assisting managers with the provision of tax advice to clients on a variety of different issues
- Corresponding with HM Revenue & Customs, as required when dealing with tax compliance matters for High Net Worth Individuals
- Assisting with the preparation of specialist tax computations
- Assisting managers to provide advice to UK domiciled and non-UK domiciled individuals on a wide range of issues
Requirements for this role include:
- Preferably, ATT and / or CTA qualification.
- Sound technical skills for matters often encountered when acting for High Net Worth Individuals.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a deadline environment.
- Good IT skills and receptive to technology changes.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247