Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
|Specialisation:||Finance & Accounting|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
Job Title: Private Client Tax Assistant Manager
Package: Up to £55,000 + benefits
My client are know to be one of the leading Tax firms in London and are currently looking to add to their UK/US Private Client team at Assistant Manager level. As an Assistant Tax Managers you are expected to ensure their clients receive a high level of service at all times, meeting and exceeding their expectations and understanding their needs in advance. You are required to manage the seniors' expectations and to assist with the juniors' development. The role would involve carrying out complex US and/or UK tax return reviews, get involved in the billings process and manage WIPs effectively whilst handling a diverse, complex and large portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities for this role include:
- Providing advice to clients, clarifying with more experienced staff when required and following up on queries promptly;
- Tracking work and managing WIP to maintain ownership of clients and develop working relationships;
- Undertake increasingly complex reviews of US and/or UK tax compliance
- Involvement with more complex consultancy and research projects;
- Provide the link between managers and junior staff whilst ensuring clients receive an exceptional level of service;
- Develop and build relationships throughout the firm as well as externally; becoming a point of contact within the relevant group and the wider firm for their chosen area of specialism;
- Ensure all clients receive an exceptional level of service: organising and prompting when necessary to meet all deadlines;
Requirements for this role include:
- To be be a qualified member of the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) and qualified to practice US tax i.e. an Enrolled Agent (EA) or CPA. A CTA qualified individual is desirable but not compulsory.
- Can demonstrate they have gained tax experience and operated at a similar level within a practice;
- Experience of providing a high standard of service to clients both face to face and over the telephone/email.
- Experience of dealing with the full range of client tax requirements;
- Experienced in preparing and reviewing increasingly complex US and/or UK tax returns.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or for more information please call Matthew Barber on 07852 565 247