Consultant - Tax
Top 50 Accountancy Practice are looking for a Personal Tax Assistant to join their reputable firm.
An award-winning establishment who genuinely cares throughout the lifetime of their clients. The established firm has a wealth of experience in ensuring that the client service remains excellent and integral. A company that cares about work life balance and operates on a flexible working policy. They have a reputation in being a great place to work through their investment in training and providing support to their employees for them achieve the best.
- To offer a bespoke service that aligns with the needs of private clients.
- Work collaboratively with senior management on technical assignments.
- Monitor client portfolios and billing.
- Manage firm's risks.
- Proactively liaise with clients on advisory matters.
- Construct personal and partnership tax returns
- Confident in handling enquires from HMRC and corresponding with HMRC regarding client matters.
- Currently studying for ATT or keen to take on ATT/CTA studies.
- Part qualified candidates will also be considered for the role.
- Wide ranging learning and development opportunities
- Study Support
- 25 days annual leave and bank holidays.
- Great Pension scheme.
- Life Assurances of four times salary.
- Fun social events.
- Employee referral bonus.
If you're interested in exploring this opportunity further, please apply directly or drop me an email with your full CV to: Tasnima.email@example.com
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you know someone who would be great at this role, why not take advantage of our referral scheme? We offer £200 in shopping vouchers for every referred candidate who we place in a role. Terms & Conditions Apply. https://www.ambition.co.uk/refer-a-friend